Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:48:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
To:        talos@tecinfo.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

talos@tecinfo.com wrote,

> Assuming majordomo says I'm not subscribed to the list using any email
> addresses I might have used, and assuming postmaster@ hasn't responded in
> 24 hours, how does one go about getting off the list?

If you can't tell the list administrators which  email address to
remove, there is not a lot they can do either. If one were to bounce
through an @geocities.com to somewhere else, to where you are, how
would the list administrator know?

Didn't you save your subscribe message? Have you tried to figure out
what address it's sending to by looking at the _full_ headers?