Date:      Sun, 26 Aug 2012 15:26:08 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Lev Serebryakov <lev@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best Mini PCI_e_ Atheros card with a, b, g, n and 2x2 MIMO? Or,  at least, good one?

Hiya,

So the standard answer would be "Ubiquiti SR-71". But I dunno if they
are still selling those.

Look at UNEX. They have a couple of AR9160 NICs. One is lower poweer
(u.fl) and one is high power ((MMCX.) Both are dual band and both work
great.

If you manage to get an 11n NIC for your soekris and you can bring up
hwpmc in your nanobsd build, we can start doing some performance
measurements. I'd really, really like some CPU utilisation traces on
embedded hardware so we can speed things up.

Adrian