Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:59:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Robert A. Decker" <decker@robdecker.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Slashcode and chat?

First, thanks for the suggestions on db software and messageboard
software. I now have my FreeBSD box running PostgreSQL, PHP, and Phorum.

I'm now looking for software similar to what's run at slashdot, as well as
chat software.

Slashcode is free, but it appears to only run with mysql. Does anyone know
of similar software that would run with PHP/PostgreSQL?

Also, anyone know of some chat software I can start looking into?

thanks,
rob