Date:      Sat, 9 Oct 1999 11:33:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jaime Kikpole <jaime@malkav.snowmoon.com>
To:        Udo Schweigert <ust@cert.siemens.de>
Cc:        Frankie Li <notme@lvdi.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: two harddrive with same monut point

> On Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 03:04:07PM -0700, Frankie Li wrote:
> > Hi,
> >     I am wondering if there is anyway I could have
> > 2 EIDE hard drive (both 4 GB) under the same
> > /usr file system?  Many of my current setup for
> > a server is based on their home dir, and changing
> > them from /usr to something else could be a pain
> > in the butt...

	I don't know if this is what you're trying to do, but I think that
its possible to mount one of the disks as /usr and the other as /usr/home.
Just make sure that the /usr disk is listed in /etc/fstab before the
/usr/home disk.  Alternatively, you could mount one at /usr and the other
at /home and then link /usr/home to /home.

	Is that what you were looking for?

						Jaime