Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:25:38 -0400
From:      "Jayme DiSaverio" <jaymed@DesignStrategy.com>
To:        <freebsd-www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DNS for local user group

Hi there!

=20

Please allow me to introduce myself.

=20

My name is Jayme DiSaverio and I work for Design Strategy Corporation.

=20

I came across your information on the internet and I was wondering if
you, or anyone you knew might be interested in a year long contract
position located in Montvale, NJ?

=20

My client is looking for someone with BIND DNS, as well as Windows DNS
implementation experience.  They need this person to help guide their
decision on a product and design for the infrastructure.

=20

Activity includes

=20

*	Gather requirements=20
*	Produce project scope and approach document=20
*	Recommend product and present to management=20
*	Product architectural design topology document=20
*	Product project plan=20
*	Implement solution=20

=20

If you have received this message in error, I do apologize.

=20

However, if this is something that is of interest to you or anyone you
might know, please do let me know.

=20

Thanks a lot for your time.

=20