Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:07:48
From:      Raleigh Group International <mail@ralgi.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BugTrapper -- catch the bugs you can't reproduce in-house

"One of the most significant [software tools] to come to
light in the past year is BugTrapper software from MuTek Solutions…"

	-IEEE Spectrum magazine, January 1999

WHY REPRODUCE BUGS  --  when you can trap them?

With BugTrapper, the notion of reproducing bugs no longer exists.

As a software developer, you know how time-consuming and unpredictable it
is to analyze and fix bugs. Go to
http://www.ralgi.com/bugtrapper
and discover how BugTrapper is revolutionizing
your quest for quality software.

Similar to a "black box" aircraft flight recorder, MuTek's BugTrapper
traps bugs by generating a log of how and where bugs occurred, providing
the exact execution path that caused the problematic behavior. Once a bug
is trapped in this log, it cannot escape until it's fixed.

"I expect MuTek's BugTrapper to help my team deliver the highest
quality code efficiently. We tested BugTrapper with Microsoft
Word and BugTrapper traced its execution without any modifications
to winword.exe."

--Mike Kelly, Lead Software Engineer, Office Group
	Microsoft Corporation

BugTrapper features:
-- Automated tracing system (results available in 10 minutes)
-- No recompilation or relink of application sources, object or
	executable files needed
-- Remote troubleshooting solution
-- Multi-threading and multi-processing support
-- Trace any executable compiled in Visual Studio 4.1 or later,
	including Visual C++ and Visual Basic
-- Support for Win95, Win98, WinNT 4.0 and Windows 2000
..and much, much more.

Join the revolution. Download a free, fully functioning evaluation copy of
BugTrapper at
http://www.ralgi.com/bugtrapper

Jay Hall                                     jhall@ralgi.com
VP Sales and Marketing             1-800-364-5467
Raleigh Group International          919-878-3717 phone
http://www.ralgi.com              919-878-3727 fax

This message is from Raleigh Group International. You have
previously expressed interest in development issues.
If you do not wish to receive further e-mails please
hit reply and type "REMOVE questions@freebsd.org" in the subject line.

In any case, thank you for your interest.