Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:10:23 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This is outrageous

At 01:43 AM 1/29/99 , Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:

>This the reason why Iced Earth took away the mp3's from their site?
>
>Anyways, Iced Earth rocks ;) (something wicked this way comes is a great
>album)

Just saw "My Own Savior" on there less than a week ago.  Although their
search engine is horrid..  So I'm not sure what you mean there :)  If you
go under 'metal' you'll see somewhere around #7 is My Own Savior.  Unless
this changed just within the last week.

I have the album, yeah it rocks.

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us

PGP ID: 409A1F7D