Date:      Tue, 20 May 2003 05:41:45 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        mirror-maintainer@mirror.averse.net
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New FreeBSD WWW Mirror

On 2003-05-20 09:44, mirror-maintainer@mirror.averse.net wrote:
> Hi.  Someone else was requesting information on how to be added to the
> drop down list, so I thought I might as well request addition too.
>
> I've been running mirrors for web (www2.sg.freebsd.org), i386 ftp
> (ftp.sg.freebsd.org), cvsup (cvsup.sg.freebsd.org) on mirror.averse.net
> for the past 10 months or so.  The latter two mirrors (ftp and cvsup) are
> already mentioned in the handbook; just the web one remains to be added.

It's there already.  It's listed in both the drop down list of the
http://www.FreeBSD.org/ start page (look for 'Singapore') and in the
``World Wide Web Servers'' section of the Handbook at:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources-web.html

Am I missing something?

- Giorgos