Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:29:49 +0000
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   firefox3 / libxul

I just installed my new laptop with -current doing a complete build,
in the end, firefox3 does not start:

/usr/local/lib/firefox3/firefox-bin
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libxul.so" not found, required by "firefox-bin"

it is not entirely clear to me how it managed to compile against this
lib, but not install it, but it may be a matter of PORTS dependencies
being wrong, therefore this email.

It might be reproducible, by taking a blank system and

	cd /usr/ports/www/firefox3
	make all install clean

which is essentially what my "sysbuild.sh" tool (see src/tools/tools) does.