Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 07:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Thomas Dean <tomdean@ix.netcom.com>
To:        nuts@oreilly.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD + O'Reilly Books

Dear Sirs:

I have eleven O'Reilly books on the shelf in front of me.  I have a
pointer to the O'Reilly web page.  When I need a book for a project or
other computing interest, I look at O'Reilly.  I frequently scan the
O'Reilly books in the book store.

I would purchase books on FreeBSD from O'Reilly, if they were available.

Please make FreeBSD books available through your organization.  Please
encourage authors to write FreeBSD books for your publication.

Thank you,
tomdean