Date:      Fri, 16 May 1997 02:05:04 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WinCast TV stereo (cheap)

I tried to avoid buying equipment cheaply that is from mail orders , etc...
In my case, I am more interested in the return policy and with equipment
such as disks with the warranty such as Fry's offers  in the Bay
Area. If the disk goes bad, I just take it back and get another one.

Got to admit that at $99 is a terrific deal that even I am tempted for .
Additionally, it makes video conferencing an affordable technology.

	Regards,
	Amancio