Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 1996 20:07:58 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        "R.D. Thrush" <rd@thrush.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: scsi-diffs.960815.gz uploaded

>  Thanks, I removed AHC_SCBPAGING_ENABLE from the kernel config and
>have now processed several GBs of news without the forementioned
>problem.  I think this lends credence to your suspicion of a bug in
>the SCB_PAGING code...

I've known about it for a while, but it is extremely hard for me to
reproduce here with only one or two drives.  I need to find some time to go
play with Satoshi's 15 drive CCD array again.

>  As mentioned in a separate email, the diffs seem to have resulted in
>lossage of the "sps tps msps" stats as shown by iostat as well vmstat
>disk stats.

That certainly wasn't intentional.  I'll look into it.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations