Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 1997 08:45:13 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu (Chris Timmons)
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VoxWare v3.5-alpha5 integration

> Is anyone actively working on integrating VoxWare v3.5-alpha5 into
> -current?  I have all of the pieces necessary to help and am willing to do
> so.

as amancio said I am doing a major cleanup of the code, starting from
VoxWare v3.5 and later patches. The current snapshot of my code is at

	http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/snd970711.tgz

at the moment it does not have any functionality, I am only asking for
volunteers who have a working audio subsystem using guspnp code, and
can check if it still works with my code and report any problem (and
possibly suggest fixes).

If you also have a look at the code, there are a lot of comments (lines
marked with XXX ) on points where I am not sure about what the code
does.

	Thanks
	Luigi