Date:      Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:50:47 -0500
From:      "Brett D. Estrade" <estrabd@mailcan.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   physical security

I plan on having my Ultra 60 in a reasonably trustworth place, but I
will not have regular access to it.  I know about requiring passwords
for single usermode and serial console access, but are there any
physical precautions I could take like installing a plate on the back to
prevent port access, getting a lock for the case, and disabling power to
the cdrom and floppy drives?

I am not afraid of the box walking, but I am being a bit paranoid (i.e.,
no real reason to worry) about attempts to access the box, but you
know....

TIA,
Brett