Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:20:03 -0200 (BRDT)
From:      Luiz Otavio Souza <luiz@microeletronica.com.br>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Daniel_Dias_Gon=E7alves?= <ddg@yan.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Senao Wireless Hidden SSID

--0-1752407180-1108434003=:98034

Daniel,

There is a ongoing work for this on 6-CURRENT.

On 5.X this patch:
http://www.microeletronica.com.br/BSD/net80211/compile.html
implements the new net80211 wich support this, but the driver wi(4) is not=
=20
ready yet.
I see someone here that is porting the netbsd wi driver wich has the=20
support for hidden ssid. you can search it and try to make both work.

regards,
Luiz

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Daniel Dias Gon=E7alves wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I setup a FreeBSD 5.3 with Senao SL-2511CD Plus ext2 802.11b in mode HOST=
AP.