Date:      Sun, 7 Dec 1997 23:46:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Apikoros of the Sitra Achra <douglas@speakeasy.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SoundBlaster 16 on 2.2.5-RELEASE

Okay ... I got the patel patches, I configured my kernel, I applied the
patches, I copied the sb16.pnp text file into the pnp.c in /usr/src/sys,
removing the two entries that were there (Supra and EZ ether).

I cd to /sys/i386/conf
I type "config LENIN"
it configs!  Yay!
I cd to ../../compile/LENIN
I type "make depend" - it works, Yay!
I type "make" - and it fails.  Spectacularly.  It starts by saying that
cinfo in pnp.c doesn't have the right arguments, and just cascades from
there.

ANy suggestions?

--
"This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this space
 has nothing but text explaining that this space would otherwise have been