Date:      Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:46:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        adonai@direct.ca
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: download

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998 adonai@direct.ca wrote:

>Could I please have a simple link  to download FreeBSD in it's entirety?
>I simply want one link to press and start the download of the FreeBSD
>Operating System.
>Thank you so much

There isn't just "one link" to start the download per se.

Go to http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/install.html and get the
installation boot image. Then boot this floppy. The boot floppy will grab
all the parts you need automagically. It's easy. It's fun. It's FreeBSD.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/