Date:      Sun, 7 Feb 1999 02:50:25 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OK, here's the $10,000 question.

On Sat, Feb 06, 1999 at 10:31:26AM -0500, Dru wrote:
> At 06:52 AM 06/02/99 -0800, you wrote:
>> Some of you like doing advocacy, but how many of you would feel both
>> willing and qualified to do it full time?  As a job?

You're asking about who feels qualified? Everyone here feels qualified
to do everything all the time. I mean, how else ya gonna get in deep
enough to learn this damn thing?

But from what I've heard you (Jordan) say in the past, the person you'd
need would have to have excellent skills in a particular set of areas,
and the kind of wardrobe that doesn't always come with all of those skills.

> And to think I've been converting people for free all this time?
> What's the starting salary? (tongue just partially in cheek)...

Didn't you see it, up there in the subject line?

Anyway, you Eudora users who can't make it wrap lines had better get in
first, you've got a _lot_ of fast talking to do :-)

(Does anyone else here watch the mailers in the headers?)

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-