Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 07:30:43 -0700
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        "Mike Tancsa" <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Fw: FrontPage 2002 Extensions Help

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Tancsa" <mike@sentex.net>
To: "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc: <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 7:09 AM

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 07:33:50 -0700, in sentex.lists.freebsd.isp you
wrote:

>I originally sent the following to questions but have not received any
>suggestions as of yet.  I'm hoping maybe someone here has had similar
>difficulties and knows what I need to do to get things working.

Make sure you have
### In Order for FrontPage to work in User and Virtual ###
### Web Directories, they need to be set up as shown:  ###
    <Directory /*/public_html>
        AllowOverride AuthConfig Limit Indexes Options
        Options All
    </Directory>

FrontpageAdminEnable  #optional

And in Apache's make file, make sure you build it with suEXEC enabled
--enable-suexec

Other then that, you should just be able to install mod_frontpage from
the
ports and all should work. e.g. to enable the domain example.com with
the
unix userid eunixuser with the unix group fpgroup and the FrontPage user
fpuserid with the passwd donttell

/usr/local/frontpage/currentversion/bin/owsadm.exe -o install -t
apache-fp
-s /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf -p 80 -m www.example.com -u fpuserid
-pw donttell -xu eunixuser -xg fpgroup

Thank you for your suggestions.  I found some inappropriate
<ScriptAlias> directives and added "AllowOverride All" and "Options All"
in a <Directory> directive for my virtual web directory.  This solved my
problem.

Drew