Date:      Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:16:05 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lenovo X121e, UMTS, WLAN, X11...

El día Wednesday, August 31, 2011 a las 12:53:47PM +0100, Tom Evans escribió:

> On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Kurt Jaeger <pi@opsec.eu> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I got the new Lenovo X121e model (intel cpu version) to play with...
> >
> > I'm running freebsd 9.0-beta1 on it. fbsd 8.2 did not detect the alc0
> > ethernet connection.
> >
> > X11 works in vesa (1024x768).
> > - The touchpad is annoying (does anyone know how to deactivate it?)
>
> On my Dell laptop, the touchpad is just reported as a PS/2 mouse, and
> is handled by moused. moused allows you to toggle whether a particular
> moused is enabled by sending it a SIGUSR1, and so I have this script
> attached to an icon on my taskbar:

Similar problem:

I have a Dell M4400 laptop and I *only* want to use the touchpad but
*not* the small mouse bubble between the keys G-H-B. It's very
disturbing while writing stuff, for example in vim, and you touch as an
accident this bubble and the focus went away to some other window (or to
another tab in the messanger where you have in one tab your wife and in
the other your girlfriend :-) , imagine this...)

It seems that both acts as PS/2 and from the point of view of the system
as only one device, or?

Any ideas? Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211