Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 2015 02:13:57 -0800
From:      Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org List" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RPi update: VCHIQ status

Hello,

I thought I=E2=80=99d post update on VCHIQ status to the mailing list =
too.

VCHIQ is generic interface driver to VideoCore GPU on RaspberryPi and=20
used by various subsystems e.g. audio, 3D, config queries. Original=20
FreeBSD port was quite unstable but since then NetBSD folks improved
it a lot so I backported their changes and fixed some bugs and now it's
stable enough to run ioquake3d. Also I added audio driver, although=20
audioquality-wise there is still some space for improvement=20

Related links:
Quake3 on Pi: http://kernelnomicon.org/?p=3D427
Audio driver: http://kernelnomicon.org/?p=3D449

--=20