Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:43:41 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott.mitchell@mail.com>
To:        Mark Hepp <tarokun@earthlink.net>
Cc:        BSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fw: How do I add blackbox2?

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 12:23:39PM -0700, Mark Hepp wrote:

> [...]

You mount the CD with:

mount_cd9660 /dev/acd0c /cdrom

(assuming the /cdrom directory exists; create it if it doesn't)

You might be able get away with just 'mount /cdrom' if the install left an
entry for the CD drive in /etc/fstab.

If you put blackbox-0.62.1.tar.gz in /usr/ports/distfiles, the blackbox
port Makefile should find it and do the build + install automatically for
you.  Take a look at /usr/ports/x11-wm/blackbox/Makefile and see what
PORTVERSION it is expecting... if you have an older copy of the port you'll
need the matching version of blackbox to use this method.

Alternatively, download the package from ftp.freebsd.org, copy that across
and pkg_add it.

Cheers,

	Scott