Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:17:56 -0600
From:      "Matt Edwards" <matthewedwards@comcast.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Samba and ADS Support PLEASE...

Nice to know I am not alone thanks.  I am really thinking this whole issue
is related to that one file I removed.  To remove the file I simply mv it
gssapi.org and samba built successfully, though with out ADS support.  I
decided to look through the file and noticed that it made quite a few
references to kerberos.  2+2=4 but I am still not sure why, how or even what
to do to fix it.  Suppose that's why I got into unix in the first place, the
challenge of it all.

Thanks,

Matt