Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:00:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
To:        Mike Grommet <mgrommet@insolwwb.net>
Cc:        Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Radius server

You might also take a look at Cistron Radius.  Although I don't know a
great deal about it, I know that it's been working without problems with
our TC's.  We have it configured (like you do) to change the number of
allowed simultaneous logins.  We can also limit users to specific
hunt-groups (So ISDN users can only log in on the NetServers and not the
TC's, etc.)

The only issue we have ever had with it was our NetServer not properly
communicating with radius when people disconnected.  Result was that
"radlast" did not match up with a "sho ses" on the NetServer.  An upgrade
to the NetServer took care of that though.