Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:34:39 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        me@T-F-I.freeserve.co.uk
Cc:        freeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freeBSD-questions@freebsd.org or questions@freebsd.org

John Murphy wrote:

> I follow this and the newbies lists via sol.lists newsgroups.
> It seems easier to pick relevant threads this way. I've had
>
>  freeBSD-questions@freebsd.org or questions@freebsd.org
>
> but which one's correct? Is Capitalisation required anywhere?
> Oops thats 2.

Either will work, any capitalisation.  (Technically, the local-part of
an email address *is* case sensitive, but MTAs these days don't seem to
care about case differences.)

I beleive the official name of all lists is the "freebsd-" form, e.g.
freebsd-questions, and this is what you use to subscribe, but either
will work for sending mail to.

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk