Date:      25 May 2002 13:42:19 -0300
From:      "Jim C." <jconner@enterit.com>
To:        Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@cs.umu.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTP server, telnetd and shells

It is very possible.  You use a nologin shell.  Check /etc/shells for
where it is located and use that as the shell.  If it isn't there then
locate it or find it.  If you can't find it you can install it from
ports.  You can also make one yourself but I don't advise you to do that
if you don't know what you are doing.

- Jim