Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 05:37:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spidey <beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA>
To:        Questions=answers <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   initialisation of modem with ppp

Helllo everybody!

I jsut wnna ask a stupid question: does anybody knows where I can change
the modem initialisation string for ppp? I just can't, after scanning the
manpage... Does ppp chooses a modem from the /etc/modems database?

Spidey

| Imagine a good steak (8 oz)...         |
| Then imagine 45 to 50 persons sitting  |
| around you with there plate empty.     |
| Then remember that you could replace   |
| your meat by enough cereal to feed all |
| these 50 persons...                    |
| Think of it twice when you'll feed your|
| belly with sick meat.                  |
| Source: Small diet for a small planet, |
|         1980, Frances Moore.           |