Date:      Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:22:00 -0800
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at LinuxWorld.

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 12:34:32PM -0800, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:
> 3. Two booth babes were hired to pose with anyone who wanted a
>    picture. These two were the dressed all in red with tight fitting
>    but not revealing garments.  needless to say a very significant
>    source of traffic at the booth.

I think this is an ideal solution to the continued Linux vs FreeBSD (err
sorry BSD :) flamewars on slashdot.  Get these girls to say that they
prefer BSDer's to Linux lusers and then when someone comes with some lame
nonsense like "... but can you *prove* that BSD's networking is faster
than Linux 2.2.23473 ...", we can just reply "Well, no, but I can prove that
chicks dig FreeBSD - http:// ...".  There is no good response...

 -Jeremy

For the humour impared: :-) :-) :-)

--
FreeBSD - Because the best things in life are free...
                                           http://www.freebsd.org/