Date:      Fri, 4 Jul 2003 01:31:31 +0200
From:      Niel <niel@telia.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Does Bill Gates own any of those Linux distributions firma?

Does Bill Gates own any of those Linux distribution firms?
Maybe under a cover name?
I think it is interesting to know, as a lot of people do not want to supp=
ort=20
him, any more?
Or, does anybody know ?
I think, that it is reasonable to believe so!
Thanks *friendly* :-)

Another thought is, that a very simple help manual is needed, to learn us=
ing=20
linux and all its programs. The existing help systems should be kept as i=
s, I=20
think. I have big problems finding my way in all the man, info, howtos et=
c.=20
There simply is too much, and a lot exist in several programs, covering t=
he=20
same objects. E.g. in my suse linux, there is netscape, mozilla, konquero=
r,=20
opera browsers. Also kppp, and kinternet, and so on. I find, that they ma=
ny=20
times to me seems to counteract and confuse me.
I am just an old pensioner of sixty som years old. It is ok to counteract=
=20
alzheimers decease, but it prevents lots of people using linux ????
This above mentioned manual should use very simple words, and always a=20
starting example with the most important issues, so one at least can get=20
started. Someplaces it is relatively ok, but mostly not.

THANKS

and lots of regards

Signature: If you are afraid to die, please note, that you just end up sa=
me=20
place yor were, 10 months before you were born, and that wasn't that bad,=
 as=20
I remember it. *laughing - philosophic*