Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:34:05 -0400
From:      "liquid" <liquid@homebass.ca>
To:        "'Luke Kearney'" <lukek@meibin.net>, "'freebsd-questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ADSL modem & ip addresses

*snipped*
>=20
> Actually quite a few of the SOHO DSL routers I've seen do include
> simple
> firewalling but often enough they are only configurable via a browser
> and have a kind of all or nothing stance. For fine granular control
> over
> the firewall it is hard to beat FBSD and IPFilter / IPFW for the price
> -
> it just doesn't come with a pretty web interface ( not that you
> couldn't
> build one if you had the time or the energy I suppose.
>=20

You don't have to build one.  Someone already did.

I remember accidentally running into it a few months back while googling
other stuff.  I personally have no need now that I have a ruleset that I
like, I just use the same one over and over wherever I need it changing
the IP addresses where necessary