Date:      Fri, 17 Jul 1998 09:46:00 -0400
From:      Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>
To:        "q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mail from os

Hi,

Every morning when I log on I have mail from root

"_host_ security check"  and
"_host_ dailt runoutp"

I would like to disable them. Can someone advise on whether or not this
is a horrible idea, and if not let me know how to disable it?

Thanks a lot.
Roman
        |I came home last night, very drunk.      |
        |I put the car keys in the front door by  |
      _ |accident. The house started. I got in,   | _
     / )|drove around the block a few times.      |( \
    / / |I wanted to go park on the freeway and   | \ \
  _( (_ |scream at everyone to get the hell off   | _) )_
 (((\ \>|_/-) my driveway.  --Steven Wright   (-\_|</ /)))
  \       /    Email: romank@graphnet.com       \       /
   \    _/ (Intsun58)                             \_    /