Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 20:37:29 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Anil Punjabi <anilo@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Microsoft SQL Server with FreeBSD

Anil Punjabi wrote:

> Greetings  ,
>
>        I got your email address from the freebsg.org web-site and I was
> wanting to know if you have found any solution for the same .

To forewarn you - you haven't made many friends including _all_ those people
in your cc:'s.

You should have just posted to the questions mailing list...

As for your problem - Have you considered moving the SQL database to
FreeBSD? - and then using ODBC drivers that are available to access it from
NT? (The FreeBSD SQL software, of which there are many versions) include
utilities to allow access to the database from C, C++, Shell scripts, Perl
etc.

Regards,

Karl Pielorz