Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:09:47 +0800
From:      Craig Beasland <craig@hotmix.com.au>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   .forward

Hi there,

I have a quick question about sendmail.  If a user has a .forward file to
send eMail outside of my domain, and someone sends them a message, do I
receive the whole message and the forward it along to the next recipient,
thus incurring a traffic charge the size of the email, or does my sendmail
just tell the other machine where it should actually deliver the message.
Does this make sense?

cheers
craig