Date:      Sun, 03 Oct 1999 18:27:38 -0500
From:      outlawtx@bga.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cdrecord question

Hi,

	I am trying to use cdrecord to copy files to a cd in iso9660 format.  I
have a Yamaha 4416s, cdrecorder that runs on scsi.

	Can someone tell me what the cdrecord command line  syntax is?  I have
looked at the man pages for cdrecord and can't make any sense of them.  I
have also looked on the www for more detailed instructions and haven't been
able to find any.

Thanks,

Don James