Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 11:10:29 +0100
From:      Christopher Raven <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, marcus@miami.edu, proot@horton.iaces.com
Subject:   RE: Cisco (part deux)

Hi

sorry for reposting this, but I just saw what an abortion
the web mailer made and I'm now back online, so .......

I changed the FreeBSD part of the lan over to 10.0.0.x
to match the router as suggested and thats done the trick.
The Router can now talk to the FreeBSD boxes. However,
the connection is very slow running at about 1-2kb/sec as
opposed to the NT machines which are transfering at
14kb/sec. The FreeBSD machines also seem to timeout on
FTP and large page downloads. Any suggestions as to
where I should be looking? Or what files/dumps you need
to see to know what else I messed up here?

TIA

Chris