Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 2020 12:36:09 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Chris Ross <cross+freebsd@distal.com>
To:        Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Cc:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Deluge port for FreeBSD

> On Feb 24, 2020, at 12:20, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru> wrote:
>=20
> Hello.=20
>=20
> I'm holding deluge2 port, that is supposed to work and that needs testing=
 before pushing to ports tree. But as far I understand there is still no wo=
rking python binding for libtorrent-rasterbar. I can't test w/o it.=20

Hello again.  I wanted to inquire as to whether there have been any progres=
s on updating the ports tree to deluge 2.  It looks like libtorrent-rasterb=
ar (and py-libtorrent-rasterbar) should be available now.

Thank you.

        - Chris