Date:      Wed, 21 May 1997 10:59:24 -0700
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/3442

Satoshi Asami wrote:

> Note I moved the setup files one directory down (your PLIST was
> incorrect even before that, by the way).  Hmm, should I have moved
> them to share/xbattle instead of etc/xbattle?

Ughh, I don't remember well this one, I think I did it in a hurry before
I upgraded the box. Seems like those are the things that typically go in
lib, but I'm not sure if the author coded it to look in the particular
etc/* place he set first (authors rarely use take hier() into account)

> Also, keep the PLIST sorted, it makes it easier to avoid unnecessary
> changes when we do an upgrade.
I usually (not sure in this case) change the prefix an see what comes
out of a tar.