Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:28:11 +0400
From:      "Simakin Alexandr" <simakin@inbox.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        igorr@crosswinds.net
Subject:   Re:Re: Mail access and restrictions

Thank you for help!
This working fine only then user try to get mailfrom his mailbox
(qpopper can not create temporary file what needed).

But messages still arrived to mailboxes.
REPQUOTA command reports what quota is exceeded,
but sendmail simply adds new messages to /var/mail/userfile.
Quota for /var fs is setting up equally for another fs /www, where users can upload his own files, and where quota working fine.
Grace periods of quota in /var and /www are equal so.

May be, sendmail is ignoring the quota settings?

Alex.