Date:      Thu, 04 May 2000 00:46:50 -0300
From:      Gustavo Pamplona <pamplona@uai.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DosCMD - Someone knows how use it?

Hi, Guys.

I put this message on Emulation mailling list too.

I've heard the command doscmd, well, just said in the man page of it, it is
capable of execute Dos Executables into FreeBSD. ( I think is it, Am I
correct ? ) 8P

How can I get more information about this command?
Who is the maintainer of this command? Your E-Mail address, please.
Or... Are there a homepage about the contents of this command ?

I want to execute Dos programs inside of FreeBSD, is possible ?

Thanx, and Regards.
   Gustavo Pamplona - pamplona@uai.com.br
Linux User: 137471 - FreeBSD User: FBSD042237
  Linux Slackware 7.0 | FreeBSD 3.2 Release