Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2003 03:14:51 +0100
From:      Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
To:        Hotmail <bnowaq@hotmail.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Debug - help please

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 06:36:21PM +0100, Hotmail wrote:
> Hello!
>
> My machine is rebooting everyday. Without reason? - YES, but after set dumpdev="/dev/ad0s1b" and dumpdir="/var/crash" I've logs =  kernel.0 and vmcore.0

Can you try to replicate the problem with a debug kernel? This tells us
that the failure happened when something was being prefaulted into a map,
but it doesn't tell us which process the map belongs to.

If you compile a kernel with debugging symbols, and DDB, you will be
able to more accurately pinpoint the problem.

BMS