Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:24:46 -0600
From:      Steve Kaczkowski <steve@inc.net>
To:        Mike Spengler <mks@networkcs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Experience SMC 9741F (Power155) and config info

Mike Spengler wrote:

> There is also configuration support for the ATM stuff in /etc/rc.conf (take a
> look at rc.conf(8)).  There is also some information in /usr/share/examples/atm
> as well.

I noticed there was an /etc/rc.atm that looks like it does everything,
but I just wrote my own little RC to take care of things and plopped it
in rc.local.

Damn, I NEVER thought to look in there, all SORTS of good info! :(

> That's "all" that there is to it!  ;-)
>
> Thanks for the info...

No, thank YOU for the info ;)

Anyone else out there have any luck ?

Regards,

--
Steve Kaczkowski       Internet Connect, Inc.
steve@inc.net             (414)476-ICON x12