Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 1995 18:29:02 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        chuckr@eng.umd.edu (Chuck Robey)
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: malloc problem

It seems that Chuck Robey said:

> Oh, OK.  Yeah, it's mountd.  I was waiting for a "that's obviously a"
> kind of message.  If it's not common knowledge, why, I guess I'll give it
> a hard looking over.  Thanks.  I wasn't aware that PHK's malloc had been

I  made  a ktrace  and   the  message  always  appears  after the  mount(2)
syscall. Hope it will help you.

> used in the code, yet.  That's interesting!

As a current user, you should subscribe to the cvs-all list in order to get
commit messages and see what is changing in -CURRENT.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #2: Mon Sep 25 02:02:31 MET 1995