Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 1998 15:14:53 +0800 (WST)
From:      Jason McKay <jasonm@barney.webace.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please help - session limits

Hello,

We are running FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE and are about to setup an ISP.  We
want our users to have a limit of 2 hours per day.  Therefore, we need a
program that will disconnect members of a group after 2 hours and
leave them off until the next day.

We tried idled, but it doesn't do the job .. the refuse period only works
after they have exceed their session limit .. The program we require has
to remember any time they have used earlier with in that day.  Therefore,
if the user has been on for 30 mins in the morning, they can only have 90
mins later in that day.

We would be very greatful for any help.

Thank you,
Jason McKay