Date:      Sun, 30 Sep 2012 11:39:26 +0330
From:      s m <sam.gh1986@gmail.com>
To:        saeedeh motlagh <saeedeh.motlagh@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how restore an unencrypted dump on an encrypted file system?

thanks saeedeh

OK i try to explain what i have done more in detail.

i want to restore unencrypted dump files on an encrypted file system.
in order to do that, i encrypted my file system by geli command and
sure that is done correctly because when i install base and kernel on
it, freebsd start up successfully.

problem is here: when i restore my dump files and restart my freebsd,
boot PXE menu is shown and i select my freebsd but after that, the
error message "invalid format" occurs and i see this message:
 >> FreeBSD/i386 BOOT
     Default: 0:ad(0,a)/boot/loader
     boot:

it selects the default kernel correctly and after some seconds an
error message is shown which consists of some hardware addresses.

i don't know how to fix it.
any hints that might fix my problem are appreciated.