Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:45:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Daniel <john@cell-works.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I need document management scanning solution

my company is looking to set up a document management storage solution.
I would like to see what is available that can run on freebsd.

They want to scan,index and archive documents. generate pdfs and if
possible ocr some existing documents.

this is a new area for me. My archive being the advanced pile system
method( pat. pend).:-)  Is anybody doing this kind of work on freebsd?
If so what ports and applications? Any hardware suggestions?  It
would be great if I could use more freebsd at work

TIA

John
"Don't want no trouble , don't start no trouble."

-Some actor in some sitcom