Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 1995 11:10:03 -0500
From:      pirzyk@fa.disney.com
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   dynamic ppp/slip startup scripts

I have been listening to all the questions, responses about startup
scripts for slip/ppp.  All the ones that I have looked at are for
static slip/ppp.  Does anyone have a script for dynamic slip/ppp

On a related note, my internet provider is moving away from
slip to ppp.  Does anyone have the config files with that start
up script.  Last time I attempted ppp I could not get it configured.
I was not sure which end I had configured incorrectly, now I think
I can assume the other end is correct.  Thanks in advance.

- Jim Pirzyk

--
[Jim] pirzyk@fa.disney.com ---------------- pirzyk@gate.net            __o
System Administrator, Walt Disney Feature Animation Florida          _'\<,_