Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 1996 00:22:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andras Olah <olah>
To:        CVS-committers, cvs-sys
Subject:   cvs commit: src/sys/netinet tcp_input.c

olah        96/01/31 00:22:31

  Modified:    sys/netinet  tcp_input.c
  Log:
  Fix a bug related to the interworking of T/TCP and window scaling:
  when a connection enters the ESTBLS state using T/TCP, then window
  scaling wasn't properly handled.  The fix is twofold.

  1) When the 3WHS completes, make sure that we update our window
  scaling state variables.

  2) When setting the `virtual advertized window', then make sure
  that we do not try to offer a window that is larger than the maximum
  window without scaling (TCP_MAXWIN).

  Reviewed by:	davidg
  Reported by:	Jerry Chen <chen@Ipsilon.COM>

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.35      +19 -6     src/sys/netinet/tcp_input.c