Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:41:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        JESSE HESS <blanco@balista.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-questions <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FREE BSD

On Mon, 16 June 1997, JESSE HESS wrote:

> I would like to join and get a free bsd software or information to learn
> bsd on my computer. I would appreciate any other information.Thank You,
> Jesse Hess

`http://www.freebsd.org/docs.html' and follow the links to the
Handbook to get info on installation.

Once you have down-loaded the the `boot.flp' and `fixit.flp' and made
your floppies, read the `HELP' files to get more info.

`http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/newuser/newuser.html' is a really
good document to get you up and running with understanding file
commands.

Also a suggestion would be to subscribe to FreeBSD-Questions and any
further questions can be posted there. For full info on subscribing to
mail lists email Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG and type `help' in the body of
the message.

--
=| Regards,		=| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
=| Kevin G. Eliuk	=| "Free at last, free at last, ..."