Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:41:47 -0500
From:      "John Straiton" <jsmailing@clickcom.com>
To:        <flash@neworleans.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: resize /var on the fly?

The "old-standby" method of doing this would be to take the problem
directory (typically /var/log or /var/mail) and symlink it to somewhere
in your /usr slice if that's where you have all the space.

Does that BSD-compatible version of Partition Magic I keep hearing about
let you resize existing partitions? Anyone?

John Straiton
ClickCom, Inc.
jks@clickcom.com
(704)365-9970x101