Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:32:04 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Unable to use LINUX emulation.

Ok, I'd like to thank the people who replied to my e-mail, and now I do feel
like an ass.  I thought since there were a number of "linux" things in the
/src and since typing "linux" worked that I had a problem (not that the only
thing in the source was the lkm).  AND the worse part is I did think, maybe
I need a port, and looked last night, through my ports directory but didn't
find anything.  I have since looked on www.FreeBSD.org/ and saw the linux
libs port.  So, either I was totally GONE last night and didn't see the
linux-libs or they are not in my ports collection for some reason that I
need to look into.

Either way, I will go home and fix my linux emu problem, and I'd like to
thank everyone who replied to me to help me out.
-Chris